Join our team of creative and collaborative individuals.
Reports to: Director of Events
Event Production Assistants will work on an Events Production Team, assisting event producers on production-related duties. Strong research and organizational skills are critical to this position. This person must be organized, self-motivated, and have a keen eye for detail. The ability to work as part of a team is also essential for this position.
- Collaborating with our creative and events teams on event design & campaign pitches
- Coordinating production schedules, permits, and logistics
- Sourcing with venues and vendors
- Preparing event documents, including production schedules, production books, and inventory logs
- Assisting producers on-site from load-in through load-out
- At least 1 year event planning experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Preferred fluency in Korean and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Great team attitude
- Great organization skills and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Have experience working with spreadsheets
- Be able to think critically and creatively
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to work non-traditional hours (including evenings, holidays, and weekends), especially around event dates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interests in events, arts, entertainment, and media
- Relevant event production experience is a plus
- Graphic design is a plus
- Korean and/or Chinese language fluency is a plus
*Assessments may be part of the interview process to get to know candidates more in-depth pertaining to one or more of the items listed in this section.
**Items in this section must be included in resume or CV and references may be requested.
Reports to: Events Manager
KCM Agency Events Department is searching for a motivated, organized and most importantly, enthusiastic individual, who is interested in working in the advertising and events industry. The Events Production Intern will assist Event Producers on agency projects, such as festivals, conventions, and pop-up/tradeshow exhibits, with production-related duties. The internship will run from September-February with dates and hours being flexible.
- Conduct research, coordinate vendors, and help prepare event documents including production schedules, production books, and packing manifests.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and have an amazing can do attitude.
- Must be hungry to learn.
- Must be able to drive.
- Complete work and delegated tasks within tight timelines
- Work well as part of a team
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have common sense, intuition, and can think creatively about a variety of challenges
- Have a keen eye for design and visual presentation
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment